THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

2010年2月22日星期一

今天用英文来写我的BLOG

21.02.2010

A GREAT GIFT TO MY FAMILY
ESPECIALLY  my MUM &my DAD

COZ..

MY BROTHER BECAME A FATHER..
TO BECOME HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD
CONGRATULATIONS to my brother

of coz..
i am oso very excited
hope that my brother's son,
growing up can be safely
and oso
my二嫂
more and more beautiful^^
i hope u will happily
look forward to u return form U.S.A



ok~let start my story for  today's
today is the first day of school after holiday
toget up eraly in the morning..not tried..but lazy
today's assembly is special quiet
we all may be tried becoz last nigth we are 拜天公UNTIL daybreak

after the assembly ..
we changing sportswear..上PJ
today, i had been reprimanded by the teacher..
ALMOST every teacher says i`m busy talking..
OK! 算JOR..DULAN..
I AM  NOT LUCKY TODAY..!BLEK~!
TODAY, THE ONLY ONE TEACHER DID NOT ENTER CLASSES
SAD...ONLY  FOR TWO PERIOD

上EKO..AUTOMATIC SHUT OUR EYE..
OMG,,,BEH TA HAN ..
WITH DIFFICULTY  ENDURE THE EKO PERIOD..

VERY FAST.. is the end of school for today..
haizzzz!! TRIED
after arriving home
the first thing is to go to the bed...immediately!
i love my bed so much~
is comfortable..haha..

recently..weather very hot..
drink more water a~
otherwise..would be sick..
my dear is still sleeping
what time now??6pm jor lo..

ok~ that all for today..
thk all my jimui^^(it is our secret)
love u  ya~


DADAyukii

0 评论: